You'll see it in every stage of your printed circuit board project—the circuit board design through assembly—the EDGE (leading-edge technology). From simple designs to the most complex, high-density smd surface mount assemblies, you get the EDGE with PCBs that work right the first time you plug them in.
30+ years we have designed and/or assembled PCBs for a wide
range of industries—from automotive, medical, and copier
companies to computer, government, defense, and many others.
been involved with exotic designs including motor speed control, electronic/motorized
vehicles and solar power applications. In fact, any device
or machine that is electronically controlled can benefit from
the Elmgrove EDGE.
From high-density surface mount smd conversions of thru-hole boards to complex,
multi-layer boards, we treat each as one-of-a-kind.
application-specific equipment including: a reflow IR oven
for solder, stereoscopes for fine assemblies, and an ESD static-free workstation
environment—we can assemble high-density mountings such
as Shrink Small Outline Packages (SSOP). Our fine-line designs
and assemblies also encompass EISA, EURO, PCI, SBUS, VME
ANS AGP cards.
Companies are discovering that outsourcing can save money and still maintain the high quality necessary to compete in the fast-changing electronics industry. By engaging Elmgrove Technologies as your inside circuit design department, you can free up time and resources while meeting all of your printed circuit and production needs.
When Elmgrove Technologies in Rochester New York works as an employee of your company, you get more than just economy and quality in the work: together, we can lower costs and improve turnaround.
• Printed Circuit board concept to finished product
• Printed Circuit board intelligent use of CAD
• Printed Circuit board digital-analog
• Printed Circuit board prototype, low to mid-volume PCB assembly
• Printed Circuit board through-hole surface mount
• Printed Circuit board electromechanical
• Printed Circuit board engineering circuit analysis and design
• Printed Circuit board consulting
• Printed Circuit board component selection and packaging Projects